Triceratops Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- The rubber-band engine allows the model to stomp around like a real dinosaur. Scale pattern, Movable head and tail.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood.
Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands. Very sturdy construction.
Number of pieces: 283
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level:***
- Box Dimensions: 9.6*7.4*1.3 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 12.6*6.3*4.1 in.