Belaz 75710 Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- Launched in 2013, the BelAZ 75710 is the world's largest dump truck with 450 tons load capacity. [wikipedia] This 3D model has opening doors, reclining bed and rotating wheels. A beautiful sturdy construction project for hobbyists and engineers.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood. Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands.
Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 453
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level: *****
- Box Dimensions: 14.8*9.6*2.4 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 17.1*8.3*6.9 in.