Da Vinci Tank Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- Mechanical wind-up historical 3D-puzzle of the Leonardo Da Vinci's fighting vehicle. This replica of the tank is designed by the greatest Italian inventor in 1487 with 360° canons and revolutionnary sloped armour increasing its stopping power substantially. This model has a rotating rubber-band mechanism in the lookout and wooden gears inspired by the original invention. Equipped with a stop & go lever.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood.
Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions. Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 363
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level:***
- Box Dimensions: 9.6*7.4*1.7 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 10*9.4*6.1 in.