Kinetic Globe Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- "A great conversation piece. Fun to assemble. Exceptional design and beautiful product."
- Perfect for students, engineers, teachers or curious minds. The kinetic globe consists of inner and outer rotating spheres. The wind-up rubber-band engine makes the spheres move around the axis in opposite directions.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood.
Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands. Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 205
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level: ***
- Box Dimensions: 9.6*7.4*1.2 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 6.3*5.2*9.9 in.