Locomotive Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
"Really neat looking on the shelf."
- The Locomotion No.1 was built in 1825 by Stevenson and it became the first steam locomotive to have passengers on a public railway. This historical model with a rubber-band engine activates moving pistons and a small tender behind. Includes section of rail tracks
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood. Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands (not all kits, included when relevant). Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 325
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level:*****
- Box Dimensions: 9.6*7.4*1.2 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 15.7*4.1*7 in.