Retro Car Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- Inspired by the Ford Model T launched in 1908, this model car has a powerful rubber-band engine, making is fast and perfect for races amongst students, car lovers and hobbyists. The doors open, the windshield reclines and the wheels rotate.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood. Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands .
Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 315
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level: ***
- Box Dimensions: 14.7*9.6*1.1 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 11.8*6.7*6.1 in.