Snow Truck Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
"Looks and runs awesome! Nice to put together"
- This elaborate model of a snow truck is ready for some serious ploughing. A rear ladder leads to a wind-up rubber band engine. The truck has rotating wheels. The front plough cab be detached, while the side plough rotates to adjust to conditions.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood.
Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands. Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 417
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level: ****
- Box Dimensions: 14.7*9.5*0.8 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 15.7*5.8*5.6 in.