- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- "A Spirograph is a fun geometric drawing device that produces mathematical roulette curves of the variety technically known as hypotrochoids and epitrochoids. The well known toy version was developed by British engineer Denys Fisher and first sold in 1965." [Wikipedia] 4 different rotating elements and a frame. Each element has holes to insert a colored pencil or pen.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood.
Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions. Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 6
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level: *
- Box Dimensions: 7.9*7.1*0.2 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 6.7*6.7*0.2 in.