Tank T-34-85 Construction Kit
- Eco-friendly 3D models to assemble and customize at school or at home.
- Mechanical 3D-puzzle of the modified Tank T-34-85 built in January 1944. This model is a realistic and highly detailed replica equipped with a rubber-band engine with a removable key, rotating cannon, movable hatches and rolling wheels.
- Eco-friendly sustainable material made of FSC certified wood.
Very high precision with laser-cut plywood with amazing details.
All inclusive boxes, self assembly
No messy glue required.
Clear colourful step-by-step assembly instructions.
Model includes candle wax for gears, sand paper and rubber bands (not all kits, included when relevant). Very sturdy construction.
- Number of pieces: 965
- Can be painted with thin water-based paints, except the gears, not to obstruct the mechanisms.
Recommended age :14 years old or over.
No batteries required.
Watch these tips before starting: https://youtu.be/vCtTfemvE1M
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Difficulty Level: ****
- Box Dimensions: 9.6*7.4*2 in.
- Assembled Model Dimensions: 13*5*3.7 in.